It's time to be blemish free! Say good-bye to oily, acne, pimple-prone and troubled skin with this simple ingredient. If you love the benefits of using 100% Natural ingredients on your skin, you will love these Orange Peel Face Masks. Fight acne and refresh your skin with a few simple ingredients that are very likely available in your kitchen! Instead of throwing away those little orange peels, save them and use them as a skin brightener, toner and remedy for oily, blemished and acne prone skin.
To make Orange Peel Powder for your skin:
- Simply remove the white fibrous parts on the inside of the peel, and wash them in warm distilled water.
- Spread the orange peels on a tray and place them in an area that receives plenty of sunshine. Leave them until they are dried completely. This step takes two days, on average but can take up to five in cold, cloudy weather. Please note that if you leaving the orange peels outside, we recommend that you cover them with a thin cloth to protect the peels from dirt and insects.
- Once the peels are completely dry, crush them into a fine powder using a blender or food processor. I use my Nutrabullet and it works amazing.
- Store your sun-dried orange peel powder in an airtight jar.
DIY Face Masks:
1. Yogurt Mask - Unclog pores by combining equal parts of plain yogurt and orange peel powder together until it forms a paste. Apply to your face, leave on for 20 mins, wash with warm water and pat dry.
2. Lemon and Orange Mask - To brighten your complexion combine equal parts of lemon juice, orange peel and honey (1 tablespoon each), apply to your face, leave on for 1 hour, wash with warm water and pat dry.
3. Oatmeal, Baking Soda and Orange Peel: Fight acne with this mask. Add 2 Tablespoons of orange peel to 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Combine ingredients together in a bowl, add water until it forms a paste. Apply to your face, let it sit for 15 min, wash with warm water and pat dry.
I hope you enjoy one of these amazing masks at home. Watch for more great DIY recipes. Don't forget to check out our NEW Extra Gentle Facial Cleansing Mousse that is loaded with Orange Peel Oil to help you achieve a perfect complexion.
Try our Facial Cleansing Mousse FREE (Ends 09.26.16) - click here>>