Do you suffer from dry, brittle hair? Or hair that simply has no shine? If you are like me, you will benefit greatly from doing a Warm Coconut Oil Hair Treatment weekly. The steps are so simple and the results are amazing. Try this and fall in love with your healthy looking hair once again. Get your glow on!
- Buy coconut oil at your local grocery store
- Wash your hair with Kogi Naturals (100% Natural Shampoo) ... this is important as you do not want to be using any harsh chemicals on your hair as they will strip the hair of its natural nutrients and oils.
- Heat your coconut oil in a saucepan. Do this on a low to medium heat. Do not heat on high. Let the coconut oil liquefy slowly
- Dampen hair, if it is not already damp from washing
- Massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips dipped in the hot oil. Also apply a liberal amount to the ends of your hair. If you use a hot iron or blow dryer regularly, leave the mixture on longer.
- Wrap your hair with cellophane or you can put a ponytail in a ziploc bag *I put my hair in the ziploc and then seal it with a hair elastic and tie it up. Because I use a hot iron, I leave my hair in the mixture and bag overnight to get the maximum effects.
- For thin, mildly damaged hair, leave on for 30 mins
- Wash with Kogi Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner
- Rinse hair thoroughly
- Towel Dry
You will absolutely love how amazing your hair looks and feels. If you are in a pinch you can also use Olive Oil.